Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ten days until Halloween

It is ten days until Halloween. I am getting myself in the mood by eating candy corn. Candy corn is one of my favorite holiday sweets. If I could buy it all year long, I would. Therefore, it is probably a good thing I can only purchase this candy in October.

I still have to figure out a costume for Mom to wear to the daycare center on October 31. The center is having a Halloween party, so all the customers need to wear costumes. Perhaps I will buy Mom a witches hat to wear. I have a couple of long black skirts that I think she can wear. At least, I hope she can wear one of them.

Mom has gained so much weight that none of her clothes fit her anymore. She still has some new clothes that still fit, but I do not know how long she will be able to wear them. Mom forgets that she ate and then she wants more to eat. The problem is she does not get much exercise and therefore gains weight.

I have ten days to figure out something for Mom to wear to the party. I also have to decide whether I am going to give away Halloween candy or turn off the outside lights until after 11:00 P.M. The problem, I have with Halloween candy is buying either too much or too little; if I buy too much then I have left over candy which I have to eat. Maybe I should turn the front lights off and go to bed early.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9