Thursday, August 02, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A Humming Bird Flies


a humming bird flies
at my living room window
does not hit the pane

Today I am thankful for the humming bird I saw flying at my living room window. It did not hit the pane, but flew close to it. I think it may have been flying toward the oleander bush at the side of the house when it saw it reflection. It flew away almost immediately, but I did get to see it, which is unusual for the time of day.

There are a lot of humming birds in Las Vegas, but I normally see them early in the morning or late in the evening. It did rain yesterday, so that may have had something to do with the humming bird being in this neighborhood today.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9