Saturday, July 21, 2012

Friday was my day without the Internet


Friday, July 20, was my day without the Internet because when I returned from the grocery store I was too tired to write anything. I went to the store about 10:00 or 10:30 am and returned home about 11:30 or 12:00 pm. When I returned home, I put everything away and then sit down on the couch to rest. I turned on the T.V. and dozed off. Going to the grocery store took more out of me then what I thought.

Eat a little food
Before any shopping trip
For some energy

I think the problem was that I did not eat anything before going to the store. Therefore, the next time I eat something, even if I have to stop at a restaurant or a fast food place. If I have a day without the internet next week, it will be on either Saturday or Sunday. It is better for me to take one of those days off then a weekday. Sometimes it stretches me to work online and drive in triple digit temperatures, but if I prepare before going out of the house there usually is not problem. Friday I did not prepare by eating something and taking some water with me.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9