Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Leftover Coffee for Wednesday


Leftover coffee
Waiting for me to reheat
Maybe on Wednesday

I made fresh coffee yesterday and drink the entire carafe. I made fresh coffee today and drink about half a carafe, so on Wednesday I will drink leftover coffee. This is about normal lately; I make a 12-cup carafe full and drink only about half of it. Sometimes less then half, but I am not going to waste coffee by pouring it down the drain.

Coffee reheated in a microwave tastes all right. It is not fresh, but it taste good. If I want ice coffee rather then hot coffee it is easier to make with leftover coffee because all I have to do is add the ice and whatever else I want in my ice coffee. I do not drink very much ice coffee, but the days are getting warmer so I will start drink a glass or two every few days.

What else can I do with leftover coffee? I suppose I could use it as an ingredient in a recipe. I will have to check the web to see if there are any recipes requiring coffee. The temperatures are rising in Las Vegas, going into the triple digits and hot coffee does not cool me down like ice coffee. When I make ice coffee, I usually put milk in, but when I drink hot coffee I seldom add anything except chocolate.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9