Sunday, July 22, 2012

I cannot focus on writing


It is Sunday afternoon and I cannot focus on writing. This morning my virus detection program took over six hours to check my system and found no threats or warnings. I spent the time doing housework, cooking, and getting Mom out of bed. Once I got Mom out of bed, fed, dishes washed, and the trash taken out then the virus scan completed its scan.

The virus scan did not end my problems with technology. It took another three hours to figure out why I could not get online and that taken care of. By the time I finished that, it was time to eat again and we eat or at least Mom eat; I am was not longer hunger for anything. I am still not hunger, so I probably will not eat anything the rest of the day; however, I do have to get Mom something to eat because it is about 3:00 PM and time to give her another pill.

This may be my last weekend blog entry; I am seriously considering going to weekday blog entries only. If I do that it will make weekends less stressful because I will not have to worry about making an entry in this blog. The down side is that it will make accomplishing my daily word count goal more difficult, especially on the weekends. However, I cannot see any other solution. I am under stress and I cannot think. I am tired. I would like a short nap, but that is out of the question.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9