Sunday, July 29, 2012

More the just Window Shopping in Las Vegas


I need to do more then just grocery and window shop in August. I need to purchase about a dozen new spoons. I do not want an entire sit of flatware because I have plenty of knives and forks, true there are several different patterns in the silverware drawer, but I have two-dozen individual knives and forks; it is the coffee spoons and the serving spoons I need to buy.

Since my flatware is all miss matched, the pattern of the spoons does not matter. The only thing that is important is the spoons themselves. If I am lucky, I thought I had about half-a-dozen spoons left, I cannot find that many. Therefore, in August I have to go to the dollar store to buy spoons. However, spoons are not the only items I have to buy.

I have to either fix or get someone to fix the toilet stool seat. I guess I need to take a picture of the toilet seat I have to fix and then go to the hardware store for advice. The seat cannot be that difficult to fix; at least, I hope it is easy to repair. That is all I can think of now, but I know I have other things to buy, so as they come to mind I will put them on the list.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9