Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter 2011 and Chocolate Bunnies

This year Easter Sunday is April 24; this gives me time to buy two chocolate Easter Bunnies. Every year Mom and I eat a chocolate bunny on Easter Sunday. I am not sure when we began this tradition, but it was several years ago. I usually buy the chocolate bunnies a couple of weeks before and put them in the freezer until Easter Sunday. On Easter Sunday, I make a pot of coffee and then Mom and I eat chocolate bunnies for breakfast while we watch television.

That has been the routine for several years. I suppose it will be the same this year, but I am not sure. Mom has Alzheimer’s disease, so she forgets things and she gets angry. Last year, Easter Sunday went well; however, this year the Alzheimer’s disease is a little more advances. I never know when I get her up of a morning how she will react or what her mood will be. Sometimes, Mom’s day goes smooth, sometimes she cries, and sometimes she gets angry.

I do not know how Easter Sunday will go this year. I hope it will be a good day. I pray it will be a good day. I will just have to wait and see. In the mean time, I think I will write a story about a chocolate Easter bunny.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9