Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gratitude while printing one page at a time

My printer does not work properly. It prints only one page at a time. I need a new printer or I need this printer serviced. Since both options a difficult, I will continue to print one page at a time until I can figure out what is wrong. I suspect it is something simple and easy to fix, but I could be wrong about that.

Printing a novel page by page is time consuming. It can be irritating and tedious. Since I have no other choice for the next few weeks, I will print one page at a time and be thankful that I have a printer that works. I have found that no matter what difficulties arise, there is always something for which to be thankful.

Gratitude is something one learns as the years pass. I am thankful I have a printer that works because for a while the printer did not work. I solved that problem, so now I have to solve the paper feed issues my printer is having. Eventually, I will figure out a solution. Once I solve issue with the paper feed then I can print out entire chapter of a novel without worry. In the mean time will remain thankful that the printer works.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9