Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting back into my routine

I used to have a routine, a series of actions I did each day when I got online. I would check the bank accounts, PayPal, writing.com, SocialSpark, Sponzai, PayPerPost, InPostLinks, and Goviral Network. After checking those websites, I would make one or more blog entries. Somehow, I got out of that routine and, as a result, I am having difficulty making blog entries.

I did not always check those websites in the morning. Sometimes I checked them in the afternoon. Sometimes I checked them in the evening, but I always logged into each one at least once a day. I need to get back into the routine of checking them everyday. If I check each website everyday, I do not miss opportunities and I make a blog entry everyday.

In some cases, a routine is a good practice. It helps keep me in touch with my finances. It helps me find moneymaking opportunities. It helps me achieve my word count goals because it encourages me to write everyday. A routine helps me the goals I at the beginning of the year. A routine helps me focus on achievement rather then on worrying. A routine helps me remember where I left off when I encounter interruptions.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9