Saturday, March 12, 2011

I need a new three-hole punch

I attempted to use my three-hole punch to put some hard copies of a chapter in a notebook today. It is a good thing I attempted only five pages because that paper punch does not work. I only ruined five pages, I am not happy about it, but at least it was not more. I have to get a new three-hole punch.

I knew my printer prints only one page at a time, so it takes a bit to print out one chapter. I will continue printing even if I cannot put the pages in a loose-leaf notebook. I am not going out of the house after anything this evening. I am not buying a new three-hole punch before I compare prices online. There are no office supply stores close to my house, so I have to find one across town.

I do not know why I did not try that piece of equipment before. I presumed since it worked the last time I used it, it still worked. I am not going to attempt to fix it because I am not sure where to start repairing the item. I will buy one new and get some printer paper while I am at the office supply store.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9