Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Attempting to write

I am attempting to write this after a long and difficult afternoon. I cannot think of anything else to write. It has been a difficult afternoon and it is going to be a long difficult night. I hope to complete at least 200 words, but I am not sure that is possible.

I think this whole thing started with the walker. Mom does not want to use the walker, but she has to for safeties sake. Mom wanted to go to bed, so I convince her to use the walker and she goes to bed. Once in bed, she decided that she was hungry, but she did not want to get up to go into the breakfast room to eat. I finally convinced her to get up, go into the breakfast room (using the walker) and eat some fruit.

Mom then decided she wanted to go back to bed. We went through the issue with the walker again; she agreed to use it and went back to bed. Once she was in bed she decided she did not want to stay in bed, but she did not want to get up either, especially if she had to use the walker. She finally decided she wanted to go to sleep.

I think she is asleep now, but I am not sure. I do not know how long Mom will sleep if she is asleep. I suspect the only ones in this house who will sleep tonight are the cats. I have dishes to do and more words to write, so I am going to close this entry with a “Good night” to anyone who can sleep tonight.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9