Friday, July 09, 2010

Friday morning writing

It is Friday, July 9, Mom is doing good this morning. She took her meds this morning without too much protesting. Mom has decided she does not need to take meds, so she protests taking her medication saying, "I am not a sicky." Since Mom is doing well this morning, I can write longer because when is has a good day she does all most everything for herself and does not lose too many items

Mom enjoys watching me sit at my computer. She enjoys watching me write and play Spider Solitary. Therefore, whenever I can write while Mom is watching I write. Today started out as a good day and I am typing this entry directly into this blog. Mom likes to see me compose my blog entries in this manner.

Tomorrow I am working outside the house for about nine and one-half hour. I talked to the adult care agency I work through and they will fine someone to sit with Mom. The last time Mom had someone sitting with her, she did not get angry with me. I wish she could stay alone, but since she has Alzheimer's disease that is not an option.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9