Thursday, July 01, 2010

I am almost too tired to write

I am too tired to write tonight, but when I go to bed I will not be able to sleep. I can fall asleep sitting in the couch. I can fall asleep at the keyboard, typing a story or a poem, but when I go to be I won't be able to sleep. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I will wake up and be wide-awake the rest of the night.

I am going to talk to my doctor about this and a couple of other issues. I get tired easily doing housework, so I have to take a break and usually I write or work online until I am ready to do more chores. I just do not have any energy, which is something I am going to discuss with my doctor. I am gong to close this entry now, because I am having difficulties staying awake.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9