Monday, June 28, 2010

Daytime Writing and my writing schedule

I am going to change my writing schedule. I cannot write during the day anymore, no I have not became a vampire. Morning and afternoon writing is becoming stressful. My mother has Alzheimer's disease and short-term memory issues. Mom misplaces things and gets angry when she cannot find them, so I have to help her find whatever she has lost.

This morning she lost her bra. This morning I realized that I would rather have housework interrupted then writing. I am changing my writing schedule to late afternoon and evening. Mom still misplaces items, but she can find the stuff easier and she does not get as angry.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9