Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Multitasking on the last day of June in Las Vegas

I am writing and doing housework at the same time. I write between chose because I run out of energy quickly and have to rest between or before completing a chore. I need to talk to my doctor the next time I see her because I should have more energy then I do.

I will see her sometime in July. On Friday, July 2, I will have my blood test and then I will know if I have less of a problem then I think. After I have my blood test on Friday, I will go to the laundromat with three or four basket of dirty cloths. I wish I had the pipes behind my washer fixed, so that I could do laundry at home. I know Mom would like to do laundry at home.

At the laundromat
There are front loading washers
Waiting for my cloths

I am rest now, so I can get back to sweeping the kitchen. I will sweep the kitchen, dining room, and hall before fill the mop bucket. Perhaps while I am sweeping the floor I can think of a poem or story plot to use the experience.

Housework is stressful
Writing is stressful as well
I prefer writing

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9