Monday, July 05, 2010

Changing my online work schedule

I enjoy composing blog entries online because it stretches my ability. It takes concentration to write an entry online because I have to focus on proper grammar and spelling, especially when writing an ad. Lately, I have encountered numerous interruptions due to being my mother’s caregiver. This does not mean I am going to stop working online or composing blog entries online.

I have decided to change my online work schedule. Instead of working during the day, when Mom needs the most care I am going to start working in the evenings, at night, and early morning. This schedule should allow me to compose at least one blog entry while I am online. The rest, I will write off line, which is how I am writing this entry, with the plan to post when I get back online.

I do not plan to give up working online; I simply have to change the schedule. I do not know how well this new schedule will work, but it is worth a try. I will work the new schedule for the next three months and then decide if I have to change again.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 2 Comments

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous home based businesses said...

    It’s really possible to earn money online. I agree that working online gives you a chance to earn money instantly.

    10:58 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Yes, it can earn instant money.. and also its fun working online. The big advantage is earning money while in home "WORK AT HOME"..

    business oppportunity

    5:38 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9