Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Researching Writing and Searching for PDF files

As an author, I am always looking for information about the different aspects of writing. I like to do research on different types of writing such as essays, poetry, flash fiction, short stories, etc. I prefer to read PDF files because I find them easier to download, take notes while I am reading, and delete.

I found a website with an easy search for PDF file. Once I arrived at new age pdf search I simply typed in the keyword "writing" into the search box and pressed enter. The search engine displayed several different titles containing "writing". Then all I had to do was click on the title and look at the thumbnails. After finding a subject I was interested in reading, I downloaded the item. The download was fast and let me read the PDF file on the screen. When I finished, I click on home and returned to the search website.

After the first search, I did several more using other keywords. This website is a good resource for anyone doing research of any type. I have a DSL connection and I had no problem quickly downloading the items that interested me. When I finished my first few searches, I added the website to my favorites because this is a resource every writer should keep at his or her fingertips.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9