Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Subscribed to the Weekend Edition of the RJ

I haven't subscribed to the newspaper in a long time. However, last Sunday a young man came to my door and I subscribed to the weekend edition of the Las Vegas Review Journal. The paper comes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. I received my first Sunday edition this morning.

It's nice to have a Sunday paper again. The Sunday paper has a T.V. Guide in it and lots of interesting stories. This morning I sit down with the Sunday comics and coffee. I had forgotten how much I enjoy reading the comics and sipping coffee. Today's comics had to do with Christmas, which is next Thursday. I even received a Christmas card from the carrier with the paper.

Now that I have a weekly T.V. Guide, I can plan my T.V. watching instead of just catching whatever is on when I decided to look at T.V. I like the news, Dr. Phil (not everyday), the Britcoms on Channel 10, nature shows and some Sitcoms. I can now decide which ones I want to watch before turning on the T.V. This will help plan the week's schedule.

I'm looking forward to watching T.V. this week. The Christmas week schedule is always interesting and educational. I remember watching T.V. during Christmas week with my Grandparents. My Grandmother always enjoyed all the December specials, but Christmas week was especially enjoyable because they had so many of the old Christmas shows on. In addition, most of the regular shows had special Christmas shows.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9