Wednesday, December 03, 2008

2008 is drawing to an end

2008 is almost over and 2009 is approaching. It's time to consider the changes that need making in the New Year. Many people make New Year's Resolutions to start out the New Year right. I don't make my resolutions until March 21 and I'm not going to change this year. However, I'm going to review 2008 and see if anything has changed in my life.

I suspect things are getting better. I'm working and bringing in a little more money. My bank account hasn't been overdrawn as bad this year as last year. My muse is becoming more active and giving me some great writing ideas. I've attempted to blog everyday, I haven't always been able to do it, but my blog posts have increased. I'm in a more positive mood most of the time, all though I still worry I'm worrying less.

My mother is doing better. She got a new set of dentures yesterday and so she is smiling again. The next thing to do is to make an appointment with her regular doctor. She also needs to see an eye doctor and get a hearing aid. I'm getting my upper teeth pulled next week and the dentist is putting a set of dentures in.

I'm writing more. I still need to get a car that works because riding the bus is getting to be a pain. I'm talking about the pain in my right knee when I have to walk to the bus stop. Mom's gotten two new sets of earrings this year and she would like more.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9