Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Appeared on the Evening News Last Night

My car is still parked in my driveway not running. Therefore, my only means of transportation to and from work or the medical clinic is my own two feet. I walked to work yesterday, which isn't that far from where I live.

I think the walk is about a mile one-way. I went to work and after work, instead of going home I went to the medical clinic on Eastern Ave. That particular clinic opened about two or three months ago. I have go there because it is closer to where I live then the others. Anyway, yesterday since I was walking I went to the clinic right after I got off work.

My appointment wasn't until 3:30 PM (all though, I thought it was at 2:30 PM) and I get off work about 12:30 or 1:00 PM. I knew that if I went home, I wouldn't want to walk back to the clinic for my appointment, so I went to the clinic early. Yesterday, they had the grand opening of that clinic and there was a news crew there from Channel 3 in Las Vegas.

They wanted someone to interview about the clinic, I was interviewed about the clinic and getting a full set of dentures. I appeared on the Channel 3 news last night. The played the part of the interview about how much the clinic would help this community and about me getting new teeth. Life is full of surprises; if the car were running I wouldn't have gone to the clinic early and wouldn't have been interviewed.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9