Monday, October 06, 2008

Cooler Weather in the Morning

This morning when I went out to check the water in the radiator the air was chilly. I almost went back inside the house to get a sweater. I didn't go back in, instead I popped the hood on the car and removed the radiator cap. There was no water in the radiator so I put water in. I'm going to have to check the water level again in the morning.

It's becoming a morning ritual. I go out around dawn and pop the hood on the car. Then I remove the cap from the radiator, check the water level and add water. Sometimes I don't have to add water, those days I add coolant. I need a new water pump. Since I can't afford a new or late model car, I have to have this one fixed.

Right now I check the water level in the radiator every morning and every afternoon when I get off work. Tomorrow, I have a dental appointment so I'll check the water level after I get out of the dentist. My appointment is at 1:00 PM, but I'm going directly to the dentist office after I get off work. I have water for the radiator in the car, so adding it isn't a problem. Fortunately, I don't have to drive very far from work to the dentist office and then home.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9