Sunday, October 05, 2008

Planning my 2008 NaNoWriMo Novel

I'm into the planning stage of my NaNoWriMo novel. I have the protagonist and the antagonist. The genre of the novel, which is Science Fiction instead of Fantasy. I thought it was going to be a Fantasy novel and said so in an earlier post. However, when I got down to planning it, I realized the concept works better as in science fiction.

My protagonist is still an outsider. In fact I wrote a short story about her today. It doesn't specifically say why she is considered an outsider, but it does deal with the subject. The story concerned an encounter between her and the antagonist. I still have more details to work out and I have to complete the outline.

I started the outline, but I'm not satisfied with it. I have to work out chapter names and events in the chapters. All I have of the outline right now is chapters with explanations, which I'm not satisfied with. For tomorrow, I have to write about an item in the story. I already know the item I'm going to write about. I think I just do notes about it rather then describing it out right. I'll wait until November to describe it.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9