Thursday, May 22, 2008

Writing in Bed

Istijlál (Majesty), 6 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 165 B.E. – Thursday, May 22, 2008 about 2:51 PM PDT

I went to bed early last night and finished a poem about the wind. When I got home from work yesterday, I was tired with a scratchy throat. The scratchy throat was caused by the wind. I am not sure why I was so tired, perhaps it was because I did not eat breakfast yesterday.

I made an entry in my off line journals Writing My Spiritual Journey and my Gratitude Journal. I completed the poem about the wind after I went to bed. I went to bed before sunset, which is unusual for me. I feel better today, but because of going to bed early and falling asleep right after I said my prayers I did not get any blog entries made.

I suppose going to bed before sunset one day a month is all right, but I cannot make a habit of it. Otherwise, I will never get anything completed. One good thing about yesterday was the cooler weather; it reached only about 85 degrees so the central air did not come on at all. Still the wind after three days of record-breaking temperatures did not help my recovery from being sick last Friday or fasting Sunday for lab tests on Monday.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger nothingpetty said...

    "I suppose going to bed before sunset one day a month is all right, but I cannot make a habit of it."

    Occasionally doing something outside our routine can be energizing.

    1:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9