Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Writing and getting nowhere

Fidál (Grace), 16 Jamál (Beauty), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, May 13, 2008 about 6:42 PM PDT

Sometimes it seems like I am writing and getting nowhere. When I got off work today, I got two prescriptions filled, came home and fixed something to eat. I am tired and a think a bit depressed, but I do not know why. True I paid about $3.54 per gallon for the gas and got about a fourth of a tank. The meds cost me a little more then $42, but it could have been worse.

I think I am depressed because I cannot seem to get anything done. It is not that I have not gotten anything written. However, I seem to get less then half of what I want to get written done. I do not like to complain because the more I complain the worse things seem to get. I do not what is wrong; I only know that I am not feeling like myself.

I have another appointment on Monday morning for some lab tests and blood work, so perhaps that will reveal something. In the mean time, I will just keep plugging away and hope I get a little more completed then I have. Perhaps I expect to get more completed in a day.

This is only Tuesday, but I have left the house everyday again. I go to work in the morning, come home and go out again. I think that tomorrow I might be able to stay in the house after I get home, but I do not know for sure. I know I have to go out again on Thursday and then Friday night is the Feast of 'Azamat. Perhaps that is my problem; I did not go to the Feast of Jamal. I will have to explore that in my off line journal.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9