Sunday, May 18, 2008

A New Writing Week Begins

Jamál (Beauty), 2 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 165 B.E. – Sunday, May 18, 2008 about 1:35 PM PDT

Sunday, May 18, a new writing week begins. Today is Jamal, the day of beauty, 2 Azamat, the month of Grandeur. Beauty and Grandeur are both attributes of God. One Holy Day occurs this week. That is the Declaration of the Bab on May 23. The celebration of the declaration itself occurs on May 22 about two hours after sunset. I am looking forward to attending the celebration at 8:30 PM. The Baha'i day is a solar day, which begins at sunset and ends at sunset.

I did not attend the Feast of Azamat on Friday, which was a disappointment. However, since I spent Friday evening and most of Saturday with the dry heaves, its probably just as well. I am not sure what I had, probably something going around. Anyway, it ended as quickly as it began twenty-four hours later. I am feeling a lot better today and ready for a new week.

The Declaration of the Bab gives me one subject for this week. Now all I have to do is find six more. I seem to have trouble finding writing subjects lately, maybe it is because I am making entries of an afternoon instead of mornings. I work during the day from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM and I do not get online or on the computer until after I get home.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9