Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

19 Qudrat 164 B.E. - Thursday, November 22, 2007 about 8:43 AM PST

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for not having to cook turkey in a Microwave this Thanksgiving.

Today I am grateful for getting the book Mother Teresa, Come Be My Light.

Today I am thankful for PayPerPost accepting all the blog entries I written for products and services.

Today I am grateful for finishing my Thanksgiving flash fiction story so early in the day.

Today I am thankful for finishing my Thanksgiving poem so early in the day.

Today I am grateful for my mother's recovery.

Today I am thankful for having family in Henderson that Mom and I can visit today.

Today I am grateful for people who read this blog.

Today I am thankful for writing.com.

Today I am grateful for my connection to the Internet not disconnecting yet today.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

    Happy Thanksgiving Neva. Hope your mom is doing well!

    Joanne

    9:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9