Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Wind is Blowing and my Connection is Yo-yoing

18 Qudrat 164 B.E. - Tuesday, November 20, 2007 about 9:16 PM PST

The wind is blowing and my Internet connection is yo-yoing, a nice rhyme, but bit of a problem since I compose my post directly into the blog. I have a telephone hook-up, not DSL, this is a problem when the wind blow, when it rains and when I'm looking at two or more web sites at the same time. The connection yo-yos most when there is wind, which is the problem tonight.

I didn't realize how windy it is out until I went to close the garage door. I heard something outside and thought a dog or cat was getting into my trash cans in the garage. I went to close the door and heard the wind. I'm glad I didn't take the trash cans out tonight, with this wind there is not telling where they or my trash would be by morning.

Writing a blog entry is a bit of a problem when the wind blows and the connection yo-yos. I get cut off at unexpected intervals. Fortunately, Blogger automatically saves drafts every few minutes, still getting disconnected is aggravating.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9