Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The struggle to write

11 Qudrat 164 B.E. - Tuesday, November 13, 2007 about 9:53 PM PST



Tuesday, November 13, was an odd day. I didn't get a lot accomplished not writing wise anyway. I washed dishes, but I'm not sure that counts as getting anything accomplished. I have to wash dishes everyday. I have to do laundry everyday.



Mom is better now and walking a lot better then she used to. She still uses her walker when we go out, but she doesn't always use it at home. Which makes me nervous, but I don't tell her this because she thinks I worry about her too much.



Today I struggled to write.

Today seemed like Wednesday,

holidays always through off my time sense.

Today I struggled to write.

Did I struggle to write because I was worried,

or did I just not make the effort?

Today I struggled to write.

I'm still struggling to write,

so I think I'll end this post and say some prayers

before going to sleep.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

    So is washing dishes the same as writing if you write every day too? If I don't wash them I can't eat off clean dishess but if I don't write I can still each. They both feed me, one my body the other my soul

    5:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9