Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday: A Writer's January Gratitude List

Today I am thankful...

01. ...for my past lovers because they have shown me that I am a survivor while giving me ideas and themes for short stories or poems.

02. ...for the new Gregorian year because it gives me a chance to review my goals and prepare myself for celebrating my New Year on March 20, 2016.

03. ...for Depends© because they do not show under my clothes which means I can wear them with any outfit I have when I leave the house.

04. ...for Auto Zone because the employees ore polite and helpful when I stop there to purchase fluids for my car.

05. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn today.

06. ...for they crisp January weather because it encourages me to write winter haiku.

07. ...that I was able to write a short story and poem this week.

08. ...for my compression stockings because my legs feel better when I wear them.

09. ...that I lost two pounds.

10. ...that I have an internet connection in my apartment because it allows me to easily research information for stories and poems.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9