Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Writing on the Third Sunday of January of 2016

It is the third Sunday in January 2016, I have already written a couple of items and reviewed several pieces on writing.com. I have several more words to write before the end of the day. It is about 11:24 AM Pacific Standard Time and I have just awaken from a short morning nap. I stopped writing to eat breakfast and then fell asleep while I was watching something on television. I started to read another chapter in The Hobbit, but when I could not concentrate on what Bilbo and company was doing. I turned on television to see what was on and I fell asleep.


Television show
played while I took a short nap
music through my dream.

Happiness is getting enough rest to write without any problems. Since I do not sleep all the way through the night a nap helps me to get enough rest. I know I am supposed to lay down and take a nap; however, I usually sit on the couch and doze for short periods at a time. I am going to post this now because I have more reviews and writing to do before I eat lunch.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9