Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday Morning Epiphany

I had a sudden and striking realization this morning as I was waiting in line at one of the food banks. My moment of enlightenment occurred when I realized that no matter how old I get, I will always be directionally challenged. Unlike wisdom and knowledge a person's sense of direction never improves.

I am not sure what topic we were discussing, but I know it had something to do with growing older and getting lost. Since my sense direction will never improve I have to learn to get around town without it. Being directionally challenge is not the worst thing that could happen to me. I have learned to cope with it and I can survive in the city. All though I might have problems surviving in the country. Maybe I should write a story about someone who is directionally challenged.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9