Saturday, October 17, 2015

Success Saturday: A very good week

It is the end of a good writing week. I did not finish writing everything I wanted to write; however, I did manage to write a few items. In order to remain positive, I need to focus on what I accomplished not what I did not finish. I have to pull myself out of this depression because it does not help me succeed at anything.

Word after word
and sentence after sentence
writes a paragraph.

I have no problem writing stories or blog entries. The problem come in with the poem. I do know what is wrong, but whatever it is started on the first of October. Perhaps I just need to push through the lines and stanzas and then worry about rewriting after the poem is finished. I am find when I write short poem to go with blog entries, but writing a poem that is not part of a blog entry is giving me difficulties.

Word after word
and then line after line
writes a stanza.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9