Tuesday, October 27, 2015

5 Days to NaNoWriMo

In five days National Novel Writing Month begins and I am off to a good start. I went to the NaNoWriMo website and set up my novel by imputing the working titles, which is the name of the star ship my protagonist commands. I might change that after the novel is finished, but for now that will give me something to work with and help me focus on the plot.

I have four more writing exercises to do in planning the novel. I also have to set up a tentative writing schedule so that I can work on the novel at least thirty minutes a day. I have to write a minimum of 1,667 words each day to achieve the 50,000 words by November 30. I know this will not be easy, but it is achievable. There is probably a few other things I need to do. I cannot think of them right now, so as they come to mind I will put them on a list.

At this moment I am not sure whether I am looking forward to NaNoWriMo or not. I think that is because October has been weird month for writing. On some days I wrote over 2,000 words and on other under that mark. Fortunately, November will be a better month or at least less weird. Since I still have other work to do today, I will close and post this entry.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9