Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Word: Halloween

Halloween is ten days away. I have decided that I am going to close the shades, turn the lights out, and hope no one sees me working at the computer. The computer is in the living room next to the television set, so it is possible for people to see the light given off by the computer from the outside even with the shades closed.

When Mom was alive, I enjoyed Halloween because Mom enjoyed it. Giving out candy to the neighborhood children was a fun activity for both of us. However, I do not enjoy doing it by myself. I also have too much candy leftover after Halloween and that is not good for my weight. I am attempting to lose weight, but the only thing Halloween candy does is put on the weight. Also the only type of Halloween candy I really like is candy corn.

Once a year I can get a couple of bags of candy corn, eat it during October, and then no have it in the house the rest of the year. If I want something sweet in any other month then I can have a small piece of cake or something. I do not eat much candy anymore.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9