Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday Thoughts: Dealing with writing, rewriting and technical difficulties while planning my NaNoWriMo 2015 novel

I am in the process of rewriting one, finishing another, and writing at least one short story. I am also planning my NaNoWriMo 2015 novel. All this work means I do not need any distractions caused by technical difficulties. Yesterday I encountered the Blue Screen of Death, which meant that today I had to re-enter my log in name for Facebook and my g-mail accounts (among others). When I went to my g-mail account, I found out I had forgotten my password and the back up e-mail account I use. I changed my password and found out what my back up e-mail account is.

Next I decided to post some video ads to this blog. When I attempted to post the ads I encountered an error message. I don't know if the problem results from the yesterday's rebooting the computer after encountering the blue screen or something else. I e-mailed tech support of the company I get the ads from and included my cellphone number if they need to contact me. In the mean time I am going to continue writing and not worry about the ads. If it is God's will that I post the ads then tech support will get back to me before the ads are taken down.

In the mean time, I have a NaNoWriMo novel to plan, several writing projects to complete, and an apartment to clean. Since I have no plans to go anywhere until Sunday I am remaining home. I hope to complete at least three of the writing projects before Saturday just in case I have to leave the house for something important.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9