Thursday, October 08, 2015

Thursday's Topic: Catching Up on Writing Projects

I am almost caught up. I have to finish a short story and one poem this week. I think the short story will be a romance because the prompt has a moon and boat on a lake. The poem is a sonnet. I have no idea how to begin either, but I think that is because I just finished catching up on projects that had to be finished by today.

The problem right now is a sinus headache. It is not bad at this moment, but it could turn into something serious. I suspect the cause is the change of weather. The triple digit temperatures have left (I hope), we are experiencing double digit temperatures between the low 70s and the high 80s. I never know when I leave the house whether I will need a sweater or not. The sinus pain dos not help me think. I am going to post this and get offline for a little while to see if that helps my sinuses.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9