Saturday, October 31, 2015

13 Years with Writing.com

Today is my Thirteenth Anniversary with writing.com. I joined the wonderful writing site on October 13, 2002. Joining writing.com, like every other good decision I have made in my life, was a spur of the moment decision. My intuition suggested I join, so I followed its advice and joined. I have never regretted that decision. Sometimes I had problems keeping my paid membership, but, with the help of my friends, I always found a way to afford the cost.

I log into writing.com every day. I review a few poems or stories everyday. I write everyday. I work at improving my croft everyday. I submit a story and poem to a contest every week. Writing.com is a wonderful place to meet and read other writers of various skill levels. Check out my portfolio below. Check out the free membership to see if you want to join the writing.com community.


Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9