Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Wednesday Word: Newsletter

Dictionary.com contains two definition for newsletter. The first defines a newsletter as "a written report" containing news or information of interest to a group of people with similar interest. This is the type of newsletter I am writing about in this entry. If any of my readers are interested in the second definition then just click on newsletter and it will take you to both of dictionary.com's definitions.

Today, when I logged onto writing.com, I noticed I had thirteen new messages in my inbox. I opened my inbox to find the weekly newsletters covering different genre had arrived sometime between 2:41 and 3:34 am Eastern Daylight Time. I know I cannot read all the newsletters in one day, so I will begin with the newsletters covering the topics that interest me the most. Those three newsletters are (1) Horror/Scary: Lovecraftian Horror, (2) Spiritual: A Celebration of Life, (3) Poetry: Word Play! - Playing With Poetry, and (4) Fantasy: Fantasy For The Uninitiated. I should be able to read those over the next three or four days; less if I have difficulty sleeping.

Normally, I do not begin with the Horrow/Scary newsletter; however, I am a H. P. Lovecraft fan. I cannot wait to see what this week's editor has to say about this subgenre of horror.



Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9