Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday Morning

Lazy Saturday
Another cup of coffee
A second breakfast

It feels like a lazy Saturday. I know I have more to do then just wash the dishes, but I don't want to do anything except write and eat. Fortunately, I can't eat by the computer until I get some equipment moved around. In the mean time I think I will check to see if I have any trash bags so that I can fill one to take to the trash on Sunday morning.

Busy Saturday
Finish washing the dishes
Wait for them to dry

I take the trash out between 6:30 and 7:00 am because it is cooler then. This morning when I took out the trash I only encountered one person. Perhaps tomorrow I will take it out closer to 7:30 to see if there are more people up and moving about. I enjoy talking to people when I am out, but the person I met this morning did not want to talk. I think he was going to work.
 

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9