Sunday, August 02, 2015

At the beginning of a busy writing week

It is Sunday so I looked over the writing I have planned for this week. I started one story yesterday after I returned home from paying the rent and purchasing some necessary grocery items. It was not until I went to bed last night that I realized I did not make a blog entry in either of my Poet 999 blogs. I have an explanation, but not an excuse. The explanation is simple, I did not put the blog entry on my "To Do List" and, therefore, I did not make the entry.

Today is a busy as yesterday, but I do not have to leave the house. I am multitasking as I compose this entry. I put some vegetable on to cook to go with the pasta I fixed yesterday afternoon. I was not planning on eating vegetables with the pasta; however, I had to cook the vegetables before they went bad. That means today and tomorrow I will have vegetables and pasta with maybe a turkey patty or white fish.

Since I plan of being busy this week I have to put the blog entries on my "To Do List" that way I will wrote a few words about something. Since I am working on two stories, one of which I have to finish by August 8, I will probably write poems or comment on some news happening. I have to go into the kitchen to check the vegetable so I am posting this now.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9