Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday's Motivation is Writing Through the Depression

It's Monday, August 31, and I am depressed. I was slightly depressed before I ate breakfast, but now I'm falling deeper into the darkness. I know when I'm depress because I always feel guilty, even when I have nothing to feel guilty about. The only ways I know to overcome this miserable emotions is to write and pray (not necessarily in that order).

I'm praying and I'm writing. The feeling keeps hanging on, so I think I may have to get out of the house and walk in the sunshine to overcome it entirely. Normally the feeling isn't this deep so it may be something I ate for breakfast. My breakfast today consisted of bacon sandwiches. Those shouldn't have caused an issue, unless the problem was the bread which is a carbohydrate. I suppose it could be part of the problem, but I can't figure out why it affected me so soon after breakfast.


Writing through the depression
means keeping the fingers moving
across the keyboard.

I don't know what else to do. I don't like to take to my doctor because she will just prescribe another medication. I'm taking enough medication as it is. Maybe the problem is vitamin D. I have to check my supply, I don't think I took my vitamin D tablet yesterday. I'll take one today and I have to check to see if I need any more vitamin D tablets.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9