Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Last Saturday in August 2015.

Writing, reviewing
going to see the doctors
themes for poetry.

It's the last Saturday in August 2015, with the first of September only two days away. August was an interesting month for writing and reviewing. I written three stories, four or five poems, and several blog entries. I will finish another story today and then I have to plan for September.

Interesting life
August a successful month
writing, reviewing.

September is writing.com's fifteenth birthday celebration. This means I will focus my writing and reviewing on birthday themes. I also have three doctor's appointments each on Tuesdays. On the first I have an afternoon appointment with my podiatrist. On the eight I have to have a blood test and on the fifteenth an appointment with my kidney doctor. I'm not worried because I'm feeling good today. I've been feeling good for several days. I'm presuming this is a good sign.

September coming
more writing and reviewing
life is beautiful.
 

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9