Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Housekeeping and Writing

I spent most of the morning organizing my kitchen. It was tiring, but fulfilling. I still have to mop the floor, but since I don't have a working light in the kitchen that will have to wait until Wednesday. The light fixtures are in the ceiling so it is difficulty for me to safely install a new light bulb. Fortunately, the maintenance tech came today to see what needed fixing. He will install all the light bulbs plus fix the hole in the wall and put in two new bedroom doors next week. I will have to be patient until then and do all my housekeeping during the day.

Because I have to do housework during the day, I am switching to late afternoon and evening writing. I have a lamp with a light bulb by the couch and that will let me write in my pen and paper journal. When I work on the computer I do no need any extra light because the there is enough light coming form the computer monitor for me to see what I am doing.

One of the disadvantages of living alone is lack of help. I have to do everything by myself and sometimes it can be a pain. I am referring to both the difficulty in getting things done and the pain I experience in my lower back. Fortunately, I have prescription pain medication for the lower back, but there is no pain medication for inconvenience. I do not know how well this new writing schedule is going to work because my muse and imagination prefer to work in the morning.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9