Saturday, August 22, 2015

Success Saturday: The Third Week in August 2015

I have composed several blog entries, one flash fiction, and one poem. I also mailed one birthday greeting. All in all this week was a successful writing week.

Today I purchased a new pushcart to transport my groceries from the car to the house. It is easier to put all my purchases in a cart and push them to the house instead of carrying several different grocery bags. If I did not use a pushcart I would have to make several different trips to the car to carry everything in the house. While this would probably be good exercise, it is a waste of energy and time.

This week I discovered that if I do not put a task on my appointment to do list it does not get done. Therefore, I put the this blog on that list so that I have to do the entries.


A successful week
A week of discovery
A week of writing

I posted something almost everyday to Facebook. I don't post long status update unless something unusual happens. I think short status updates are better because people can respond to them easier. I also managed to make a fresh carafe of coffee everyday because I have only a five cup coffeemaker.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9