Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Speculations: Can I bake a cherry pie?

Can I bake a cherry pie? I don't know but I am going to try. On Friday, when I went to the grocer y store I purchased a frozen cherry pie because I wanted to try out the oven in this apartment. I have not baked a pie in a long time, which is why I got the frozen pie. The pie gives the baking directions on the back of the box, so all I have to do is set the oven temperature and time. After I try out the oven then I am going to use the top of the stove to fix either bacon or rather sausage and eggs. Perhaps I will warm over the chicken I have in the fridge with some sort of canned vegetable.

This experience aught to give me some ideas for stories or poems. I noticed that I have a tendency to use my surroundings and experiences in some of my stories. I noticed this when I reread a romance story I wrote last month. I used the apartment I lived in as the home of the main character. I am now living in a two bedroom apartment with a real kitchen in a separate room which will become the setting in some of my stories.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9