Saturday, June 13, 2015

Success Saturday: Further Adventures in Moving

Late Wednesday afternoon, I found out the refrigerator was not working properly. I called the leasing agent with the information and then I called a neighbor to put my frozen meat in her freezer until the agency could get someone out to repair it. On Thursday afternoon, the refrigerator technician (repairman) arrived looked at the refrigerator. Since he could not repair it here he replaced it. I removed the stuff from the nonworking refrigerator and then put in in the working fridge. After the refrigerator repairman left the internet technician came to connect my computer, house phone, and television to the cable and internet.

On Friday I went grocery shopping for some items I needed to test the stove and the oven. I plan to work with that on Sunday and then after I make sure the stove is working I can get down to planning the coming week. I am going to be unpacking boxes for the next two or three weeks.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9