Saturday, June 13, 2015

Success Saturday: I Successfully Moved to a New Apartment

I successfully moved from apartment two to apartment three this week. The moving adventure included losing the pill box that contained my thyroid medication. On Tuesday evening the pill box was packed in a box, then the box was moved into apartment thre, and another box was placed in front of it. The problems was that I did not see which moving container the med-box was placed in; therefore, I could not find it. I was unable to take the medication on Wednesday morning because I did not find the pill until Wednesday afternoon. This taught me a lesson about packing my medication myself.

It is difficult, but not impossible to write while moving. I wrote several short poem on the evening of Tuesday, June 9. Here is one of them.


Walking difficult:
Is it the weight I carry
or osteoarthritis?

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9