Friday, June 12, 2015

Form Friday: Free Verse Poem - Friday at Last

Friday
the least stressful day
of the week.

Friday in a new apartment,
with an active
Internet connections
and a working television
in an easy to see location.

In this free verse poem, I used rhyme to emphasize my emotions. After two and one-half days without an active internet connection, I am back on line. In the studio, AKA one bedroom, apartment the television faced west while the desks holding the computers faced east. As a results it was difficult to watch television and work on line simultaneously. Also the television did not respond to the channel changer, I am still not sure what caused that problem.

On Wednesday, I moved furniture around until I found the perfect location for everything (I think it is the perfect location). There are some minor technical issues to work out or get used to. Now the stand holding my coffee and/or other beverage is on my left side instead of my right, but since I am ambidextrous when drinking coffee that is not a problem. It will take a little time to get used to this new furniture arrangement. In the meantime, I will just have to deal with the weird feeling I get when sitting at the computer or anywhere in the living room.

Friday at last,
no more moving stress.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9