Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Motivation: Triple Digit Temperatures and Motivation

Today the temperature in Las Vegas reach 107oF, which is about 8 or 9 degrees above average. Tomorrow the temperature will rise to 109, after that it get higher and higher. By Sunday, June 21, the first day of summer the temperature is supposed to be 111. These temperature motivate me to remain indoors with the cool air turned on.

Right now I have the indoor temperature sit at 78 degrees and the air conditioner on ECONO mode, which is supposed to turn the unit off when it reaches the proper indoor temperature. I doubt that it will reach that temperature before midnight. Fortunately, the only time I have to have the unite on is when I am working at the computer. Normally I do not turn the cool air one when I am doing housework, all thought this summer I may reconsider that. I will have to see once I get into the real work of sweeping and mopping floors.

I just moved into this apartment so I am not planning on doing any "real" housework until I get the boxes unpacked and the sheet put away. The only problem I foresee right now are the trips to the laundromat, drugstore, and supermarket. I have enough food to eat for a while, even thought do no look forward to cooking in hot weather. I may have to have the air on while I fix me something to eat.


Triple digit temperatures
unmotivating
after they reach 102.
 

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9