Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Wednesday Word: Wind

The wind blows litter
west on Sunrise Avenue
partly cloudy sky.

I heard a noise, looked out my front door. and saw the wind blowing litter up the street. It calmed a little now only the limbs of the pine, olive, and palm trees are blowing. The wind and the clouds mean a cool afternoon. At least, I hope it means a cool afternoon. I have not turned the cool air on today which is a blessing. The less I have to turn on the air the lower the power bill.

Sudden gust of wind
partially clears the litter
for a little while.

Sudden gusts of wind does not help my allergies. In fact it raises issues with the pollen from the olive trees growing along this street. It would not make any difference where I lived in Las Vegas because there would still be olive trees.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9